Saturday, October 4, 2014

Look Who We Found at The Pool and Other Stuff

One day, there was a knock at my door.  It was the UPS man with two really big, really heavy boxes.  I just had him leave them on the porch rather than try to pull them into the house since I knew eventually they would have to go back out anyway.  I think not everyone gets water polo goals delivered to their house, but, we do!  How many teenagers does it take to assemble said water polo goals?
Apparently, the answer is 4, plus one dad to come to the rescue and finish it up after a bolt and something else have been lost in the grass and the teenagers have given up...  Well, it was worth a try, right?

And then, the very next day, we were at a water polo game at Kearns and Samantha says to me, "Look, Mom! It's Santa!"  And you know? I think she was right.  Who knew that Santa spent his time off at the Kearn's pool? 
Obviously, he is a water polo fan.



No comments: