Saturday, February 8, 2014

Random Happenings

So, I have this cupboard downstairs outside the kids' rooms that holds all the extra sheets and blankets and such.
I opened it to put some things away and discovered that it had been rearranged a little.  Like the pillows from someone's bed, and some extra blankets were all on the bottom shelf.
And someone had added in some notebooks and something else for a little light reading on the second shelf.

Peter climbed in here during the day for some sort of game the kids had invented, but I quickly learned that Amelia had actually been sleeping in there for the night! It makes me claustrophobic just thinking about it!  (This is even worse than Harry Potter's closet.  At least he could stretch out.)  To each her own, I guess.  Crazy kids.

Next on the agenda is the pool.  (Do we seem overly consumed by this pool?  We are.)  But look!  Tile is almost done.  I can already smell the chlorine...
And one last item.  Since we decided we can't make it to Europe to visit Rob and Michelle, we would do the next best thing and send ourselves.  Well, at least Flat Peter is ready to go.
We hope he has a fantastic time traveling without us!  (Flat Amelia and Flat Duffy will accompany him, but they aren't quite ready to mail yet.)
A pretty good likeness, don't you think?  
My not-flat Peter.

No comments: