Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fire Station!

This month's preschool field trip was to the fire station.  I'm not sure who was more excited to go, Shawn or Peter?

The faces Peter makes in all of these pictures crack me up.  It is impossible to get any decent pictures of any of my kids because they all have to ham it up every time they see a camera.  

Pretty cool to get to go inside the engine.  I got to go out on a call once when my friend and I were delivering pie to her dad at the fire station for his birthday.  It was awesome.  (Although a little disappointing when we got there and it was just an old lady with a headache.  But still, riding in the engine with the lights and sirens going was worth it.)
I've always thought fire engines were pretty cool.
They definitely got a complete tour.

Peter checking out the mask.

The preschool crew with the firefighters.
Peter and Dad hanging out on the engine.
Gotta love a good field trip!

No comments: