Monday, October 3, 2011

Conference Weekend

It was an absolutely beautiful conference weekend. Between the Saturday sessions, Shawn and I decided to ride our bikes up Millcreek Canyon. The weather was perfect and the fall colors were amazing. Unfortunately the pictures don't do it justice. The vibrant colors seem a little muted, so you'll have to use your imagination a little bit.

(The idea here is not to focus on my backside, but to enjoy the scenery.)


Shawn was the one behind the camera, because I just don't have the skills to ride my bike and take a picture, but I promise he was there, too.




I was so glad to squeeze in one last canyon ride while the weather was still cooperating.
Saturday night, Shawn and Jonas had tickets to the conference center for the priesthood session. I think Jonas was slightly more enthusiastic than this picture shows.
There were just a few other people lined up waiting with them. But look at the temple against that beautiful blue sky.


And of course, Sunday morning was all about making our twice yearly conference beignets, with everyone taking part. (One by force, but everyone else willingly.)





Mmmm. They were tasty. And then we enjoyed the rest of the day watching conference in our jammies on the couch. We love conference Sunday.

No comments: