Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Catch Up

Peter, Duffy and I have been enjoying walking the big girls to school every morning. The cooler mornings mean jackets and Peter's favorite froggy hat. This also means lots of hopping and "ribbit"ing.
I love that little face!
I think Duffy took these pictures.

Part of our daily routine involves stopping at the curb here so that Peter can say hello to the fishies. Because of the little picture of the fish and the fact that there is generally water in the drain, he is absolutely convinced that there are fish down there.

We have also taken a couple of trips to the zoo. If it were up to Peter, we would go to the zoo every single day. Literally. He asks to go to the zoo every day. I feel bad that we don't go more often. But he enjoys it every time. The elephants are a favorite. I was kicking myself for not bringing my actual camera this time because the baby elephant was playing with toys and running all over the place. I just couldn't get a shot on my phone. We were both thoroughly entertained.

Also, the tigers were eating. Once again, the actual camera would have been nice as the tigers were very active, and this one in particular kept standing up and swinging around what I'm pretty sure was a cow leg by the size of it and the hoof attached to it.


And no trip to the zoo is complete without a ride on the carousel. (Or the train.)


We even let Duffy come with us one time.
Peter was very diligent about studying the map as we walked around.
Thank goodness for that zoo membership. We have been putting this one to good use!

No comments: