Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random Weekend Photos

I plugged in the camera to upload this picture of the kids swinging this weekend. (There was a brief break in the cold, rainy, windy weather that took us through the entire Memorial Day weekend.) I love the absolute joy that Peter had in swinging. It makes me smile just remembering his belly laugh. And, just as good, Duff has learned how to pump on the swings. No more pushing required! Hallelujah! Play time just got that much better for me.Now, as I said, I was getting a particular picture off the camera, but then I found a few extras that the kids had taken. Here's a sample:

Peter doing one of his favorite things - playing with the iphone. He can do more stuff on it than I can. He's always moving my icons around which is kind of a pain, but if I ever need him to sit quietly for a few minutes, the iphone usually does the trick.
Apparently, my dusty bridal photo was worthy of picture taking as well. There were a couple more shots of this, only closer.
I always get a couple of face shots of someone.


But most surprising of all, is this photo of someone's bare behind. I probably shouldn't even post it, (because someone is going to flag my blog as inappropriate). I have established who the behind belongs to, but not quite sure yet as to who's idea it was to take the photo. Other than one particular photo that I remember from Rob and Michelle's wedding, I'm guessing most of you don't find photos like this on your camera.
We'll be having a discussion about this, and hopefully I won't find any more photos like this either. (This is apparently what happens when the parents of the house are busy all day cleaning out a room. The kind of clean out that involves making a much bigger mess before the end result is achieved. Progress - although it doesn't necessarily look like it yet.)

No comments: