Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Cupid made his rounds again this year. We weren't sure if he would come because apparently, he doesn't visit everybody's house. (Who knew?)I could see in taking this photo that when I asked the girls to clean up their room, they went with the shove everything under the beds method. Honestly, have I taught them nothing?
We had a candle light dinner and we each got to open a present.
Everyone smiling in anticipation:
I wish I had caught Peter's face when he unwrapped his book - he was so excited. Books are always a well received gift here and thanks to Michelle - a Valentine's day tradition.
There was so much candy in the house after the kids' school parties that it was like Halloween all over again. (Ah, sugar - just what we need more of!) Our family home evening lesson finished up our discussion about the Proclamation to the World and we talked about the things we like to do best together. All in all, I think we ended the day with everyone feeling happy and loved. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: