Friday, February 4, 2011

Little Improvements

I like to keep things organized and neat. You wouldn't necessarily know that if you dropped by my house, thanks to the 5 little people that live with me, but I am always trying. Sometimes it is only the smallest things that I can control, so here was today's attempt at organizing. I am about to impress you with my craftiness, I am sure. (OK, not really, but I had fun with this anyway.)

This is the old way of identifying the very similar looking ski bags of each child - different colored ribbons tied onto the handles. Effective, but not awesome.And this is the new way of identifying the very similar looking ski bags of each child. Large, reversible, color coded and clearly labeled luggage tags.Effective and awesome.



Unfortunately, after they were finished, Duffy informed me that she did not want the skier riding the lift on her tag, she wanted the jumping skier like Samantha's. Oh well. You can't make everyone happy all the time. Peter didn't seem to care what his looked like. He just liked holding up each different tag and having me read the names on them. (Some people are easier to please than others.)

No comments: