Saturday, March 1, 2008

February Fun



Clearly, February is over, but since I still haven't completed my third child's "first year book" or even started my fourth child's "first year book" (and they are both well past their first years), then posting some pictures from February activities hardly seems to be behind the times.
We enjoyed President's Day weekend in St. George with Grandpa Ralph and Grandma Judy, Jake, and Rob and Michelle and their kids.  It was so nice to be able to spend some time outside and enjoy the sunshine, and the kids definitely liked spending time with their cousins.
 
Amelia had also been begging to go to the zoo, so one cold and rainy Friday, I took Megan and Amelia to see the animals.  There weren't any crowds, and the cats were all very active, but many of the animals were inside where we couldn't see them.  Amelia was a little disappointed that we missed the elephants and rhinos and that the train was not running,  but Megan, who is afraid of many of the animals didn't really notice the difference.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay, I clearly need to get copies of your St. George pictures! Love the slideshow.

Jodi said...

I found you through Michelle and Rachel's blogs. So fun to see you guys and I can't believe how all of your kids have grown. Jonas has the best "mop" I've seen in a long time!
Jodi

Marsh Mayhem said...

Great blog! Let us know if you ever want to go to the zoo ... Charlie's fallen in love!