Monday, December 8, 2014

The Tree

Since I'm technically writing this about a year later than it happened, the details elude me a bit.  Suffice it to say, that we found a lovely tree lot, argued back and forth a bit over which tree to choose, finally settled on one, paid a large sum of money and bought it home.  (I still just love the smell and look of a live tree.  I can't help it.)
We got lights on and everyone helped to decorate it, Jonas being the only one tall enough to get the star on top without needing a chair.


Sometimes getting and decorating a tree can be such a pain, but sitting in the dark, looking at the decorated tree with all the twinkling lights  (and breathing in the fresh pine scent) is one of my absolute favorite parts of the season.
At least we look ready for Christmas now!

No comments: