Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Very Judy Christmas 2014

Some pictures of the festivities at my parents house for our annual December 23rd Christmas gathering.  We always have a nice dinner, followed by gifts, a talk from my Dad, and finish it up with the reading of the Christmas story and singing carols. This was the first time in a long time that all of the cousins were there together.  Wish that could happen more!
Samantha couldn't be happier about her gift.  The Iliad and the Odyssey.  (Don't know how many other teens make that sort of request but she really wanted them.) Books are always a win.
The younger cousins put together a little performance for all of us.  This is one of the favorite things to do when they get together - write and reforms plays and shows.  They are always a good time.
This one was complete with solos.  This was Megan's.
Peter was pretty happy with his light saber.  Loving the decor.
It is always chaotic and crazy, but I love getting together with my family and having my kids spend time with their cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and great grandparents.  I hope they will always cherish these memories.

No comments: