Friday, August 29, 2014

Random August Happenings

A significant amount of our time is spent in the world of swimming.  Like, the majority of it, it seems.
But the team is going gangbusters, and we couldn't be happier.
Jonas has absolutely no desire to do any shopping, so we just chose some things for him.  We texted him pictures and he voted yea or nay.  It worked out nicely.


More pool time.  Honestly, we are there a lot.

Shawn may or may not have gotten a speeding ticket.
Something I wanted to save.
And somewhere in there, (the 19th to be exact), we celebrated Shawn's 42nd birthday.  Honestly, I can't believe there isn't another picture somewhere, and I  can't even remember what we did exactly, but I know we did something.  I know he was coaching water polo and I took cookies and balloons to the pool.  I hope he feels more celebrated than this post indicates!

No comments: