Monday, August 25, 2014

First day of School 2014 or This is Not Awesome!

I know as a mom I'm supposed to be all excited about sending my kids back to school, but I'm so not.  I could use at least another month of summer.  (Actually, let's be honest,  I'd be happy if it could always be summer.)  Anyway, this morning I had to say good bye to my companions and send them out into the world again.  

Samantha headed off to 8th grade.


Amelia going to 5th grade.
(I'd have to say she's the most excited of everyone - except maybe Peter, but he has to wait a week before he starts.)

Little Duffy, or the toothless wonder, going off to her first day of 3rd grade.



And finally, Jonas, heading off to high school for his first day of 10th grade.


(Thanks, Jonas for posing for pictures for me.  I know it makes you crazy.)
Off they go, each taking a little piece of my heart with them.

The little girls, at least, don't seem as bothered by it as I am.

No comments: