Thursday, March 13, 2014

Polo Boredom Busters

So clearly once water polo season starts, we spend a lot of time at the pool watching games.  (Even more this year since Samantha decided to play.  Now we get to watch double the games.)
The girls team - with Samantha 2nd from the right - number 3).  She is the only 7th grader playing this season.  Good for her, I say.  (And yes, sadly, this picture is at Granite.  Despite a beautiful, fully finished pool at Olympus, we are still waiting on some sort of approval and are stuck playing at Granite until then.  Boo!)
Jonas, number 13.
But I digress.  Back to my original statement about spending a lot of time sitting at the pool, the little kids get really bored. After they've tired of playing games on my phone or whatever device I've brought for their entertainment, then they move on to other things.  They take a lot of selfies.

And sometimes they fix each other's hair.  (My apologies to Peter for coming along after 3 older sisters, for which he will have to suffer for many more years I'm afraid.)  But hey, at least it helps to pass the time.

No comments: