Saturday, March 22, 2014

Ah, Yes. Another Fantastic First Day of Spring

 Yep, it's just like I said.  I knew those warm February days weren't going to last.  It's almost as if Mother Nature wants to remind us that we can call it whatever we want to, but it isn't really spring until she says so.  Gotta love Salt Lake's manic weather.  I'm going to try not to cry.


My kids don't seem to mind in the least.  A snowstorm is exciting no matter when it happens, I guess.  (Except for Jonas.  I guess he and I will have to go find a nice temperate climate to live in.)

I thought this sort of thing wasn't supposed to happen until they were teenagers.  My kids must be ahead of the curve on doing dumb things.  I mean, that's cold!
Not everyone is there yet, thankfully.
Even better, is the fact that they decided to document it all on my phone.


And now it's time to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie.  That's more in line with my way of thinking.

No comments: