Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fall Fun

A few things we have been doing to enjoy the beautiful fall weather.

Playing in the leaves.





Love those big blue eyes.


Even the dog is enjoying his bed of leaves.  (Love all of our trees in the summer, but it's sometimes a little overwhelming this time of year.)
Samantha and her friend Ashley took the Madsen - aka the bucket bike out for a spin a couple of times.

OK this has nothing to do with the beautiful fall weather, but Samantha has been cracking herself up ever since she downloaded "fatbooth" on her phone and has taken turns with each of us as her vicitims, making us look like this:
And of course, no fall season is complete without pumpkins to carve.

Peter loves to look a this picture of himself as a farmer.
My big kids.  Love these two and most days I find that I enjoy having them around despite my earlier fears about having teenagers in the house.  They are really fun.  (I know Samantha isn't technically a teenager, but she acts enough like one that it counts.)
The whole gang.


Notice how warm it still is.  I love a warm October!

No comments: