Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A New Room

I guess we were inspired after creating the study hall, so we decided to reconfigure another room.  We have been finding, as our kids get older, and there are more friends around, that sometimes there is no place for us, as adults to hang out.  When there are a bunch of kids down in the family room, and some in the kitchen and so on, the only place to go to escape the chaos was my bedroom.  Hanging out on my bed just wasn't all that great.  So we decided to create an adult den - a zen den, if you will. (Meaning no kids allowed.)  This used to be Shawn's office.  I forgot to take a before picture.  We moved the desk and file drawers out and moved the couch in.  It has proven to be a very comfortable space.  Perfect for curling up with a good book.


I'm growing to like this recycled space stuff.

No comments: