Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Eve

After a little hiatus last year because of sick kids, we decided to host our New Year's Eve party again.  We had our usual fondue dinner and white elephant gift exchange, but this year we also threw in a Just Dance dance off.  We moved all the furniture against the walls in the living room so there would be enough space.  It was very entertaining.  Shawn has informed me that if we are doing this again next year, I need to train.  (I never score as well as he does on this game, and I definitely brought down our average score a bit.)  After 3 or 4 rounds, he was on the individual podium, but we were down the list a bit in the couples competition.  Oh well.







2012 has been a good year overall.  I hope we're ready for whatever the new year has to bring.
Happy New Year!

No comments: