Sunday, January 13, 2013

So Far This Year

There has been lots of snow.  I lost count of how many times I went and shoveled just trying to stay on top of it.

My youngest brother, Jake had a birthday, which meant a family dinner at El Farol's to celebrate.
Jake blowing out the candles in his sopapilla after a lovely rendition of Happy Birthday was sung to him.

Occasionally, I leave my phone home with the kids when Shawn and I go out so they can text us if they need anything.  This was the picture that was texted to us.  Honestly!  they were supposed to be in bed.

With the huge snowstorm (the total in our neighborhood was about 25 inches! - way more than any of the ski resorts), Shawn drove my car for a couple of days.  I'm afraid now it's time to dig his car out.
This should be a fun project.

No comments: