Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday Naps

Even the youngest among us can succumb to the warmth and relaxation that comes with holding a sleeping baby.  Jonas offered to hold the baby while I was helping the girls get ready for church.  Shawn was trying to talk to Jonas and didn't know why he wouldn't respond.  This would be why.  He was sound asleep - at 11:30 in the morning.  I don't think Jonas has slept during the day since he was two!  They both enjoyed a nice little catnap before church and we were all entertained.

4 comments:

Thierry said...

Thats so funny! So cute that they fell asleep together but doesn't look very comfortable! :)

Michelle said...

I must not be seeing you enough. Peter looks bigger already, and Jonas looks like he's about 15!

KimberlyD said...

I love this picture!

Rachel said...

I think that's about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm so glad you caught it on camera...