Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Long and Short of It


Jonas will claim that it was blackmail,  that we forced him into getting a haircut.  He was clearly so happy about it.  But, in fact, it was part of a deal that he made with Shawn.  I explained to him that if it had been blackmail, he wouldn't have gotten anything out of it.  Besides his hair grows so fast, he'll hardly be aware of it being short.

I actually don't mind his long hair, but it has been such a long time since we have actually seen the tops of his ears, his eyebrows (and eyes, lately) and the back of his neck, that it seemed like a nice change.  Besides - swim season starts next week.  I think he'll be thanking us before too long.  And now we can see what a good looking kid he is!

4 comments:

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

i think his swimming times will improve significantly now!

Rachel said...

Well, I've always kind of loved his long hair, but he looks pretty great with that slick new cut. I'm just going to buzz Chase's head today.

Thierry said...

Hey! I just found your blog from kimberly's... I am a blog stalker i guess. haha! I'll send you an invite to mine and maybe that will make the whole thing a little better :)

Carol said...

Melissa, Congratulations on having Peter. He is sooo adorable, as are all of you kids!!! Next time the ACG gets together you all should come along too!!! Glad to see everyone is doing well.