Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My ABC's

My friend Rachel tagged me with this ABC list so here it goes...

A-attached or single:
I am definitely attached.
B-best friend:
Fortunately, I am married to him.
C-cake or pie:
This is a tough one, however, if brownies were an option there would be no question, so I guess if the cake is somewhat brownie-like, then cake.
D-day of choice:
Anyday that isn't packed full of carpooling, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.. or a day that has some freetime or a day when I don't have to go anywhere.  (I can't remember the last time that happened.)
E-essential items:
Food, water and a little sleep.  Plus sunglasses and a little chocolate.
F-favorite color:
I love so many colors that it's hard to choose, but probably something in the green family, although yellow makes me happy, too.
G-gummy bears or worms
Bears - especially if they've been dipped in chocolate.
H-hometown:
Salt Lake City, UT
I-indulgences:
Probably books and an occasional treat from the bakery.
J-January or July:
Absolutely July!
K-kids:
So far, I have four: 1 boy and 3 girls
L-life would be incomplete without:
family, friends, sunshine and books
M-Marriage date:
September 1, 1994 (Wow! going on 14 years!)
N-number of siblings:
I have 6 brothers; 3 older and 3 younger
O-oranges or apples:
I like them both but it depends on the time of year.  I love those little clementines at the beginning of the winter, and I love apples in the fall, but will eat either anytime of year if they're good.
P-phobia or fears:
Rodents! and failure
Q-quotes:
I love so many quotes, but this is a current favorite: "If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room."
R- reason to smile:
warm, sunny days, my kids, good music, good books, good conversation, etc.
S-season:
Summer (there's a reason we have a big party for summer solstice.)
T-tag 6: 
Shawn, Katie, Becky, Charisse, Matt and Anne (and Rob if you feel so obliged)
U-unknown fact about me:
I wish I were 3 inches taller (although many of you may know that so, how about that I am certified to sail a 48 foot boat on the ocean.  Sailing, anyone?)
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals:
I'm about as close to vegetarian as you can get without actually being vegetarian.  I could easily go through the rest of my life without another bite of meat, but I will occasionally partake.
W-white or wheat:
Definitely wheat.
X-x-ray vision, invisiblity or flying as a super power:
I can see the value of all 3, but how much would I really use x-ray vision, and I might learn more than I want to with invisiblity although I find that highly tempting, but I really have always wanted to be able to fly,so flying it is. 
Y-Your favorite food: 
I don't know for sure, but I am definitely a fan of pastas.
Z-zodiac sign:
I am an Aries.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

See? That was fun! Although if you were three inches taller then I'd really get a crick in my neck trying to look at you. Way to go with the W and X - I didn't even know they were missing. I'm brilliant, I know.

Michelle said...

Flying schmying. On the other hand, your super power of getting Rob to respond to a tag is truly impressive.

Jardinefamily said...

I thought I would see what's new on the Stringham Blog. I see I am tagged on T. Your abc's were fun to read. What is up with being taller? Clue me in to the details.

K said...

ummm...am I the Katie tagged on "T"?