Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day 2014

I, of course, had to take multiple photos to try to get just one that would look OK. These two sort of made the cut, but they're not great. It's the most cooperation I could get from them, though.
So blessed to have this guy in my life.  He is a fantastic father to these crazy kids.

And always the silly shot.  It's the bribe I have to use to get them to smile nicely in the first place.
And just for comparison sake, this one was from 2 years ago.  Just ignore the stuff on Samantha's teeth.  Can't believe how much they have all grown.

My parents were very kind and invited us for dinner.
Jonas and Samantha spent some time annoying each other at the piano.


A picture of my kids with my own Dad.  I'm also very blessed to have this guy in my life. 

And since I forgot to get pictures back on Mother's Day, I got the kids with my Mom, too.  I am so grateful for both of my parents.


After dinner, Shawn  finally had a chance to open his presents.

Samantha was very excited to give him the scratch and win card she had made for him.


Pretty excited for this one.
Shawn found this picture of him with his Dad and Grandfather.  Three Generations of Father's.

No comments: