Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Comfortable?

When I leave the kids in charge, I know there is always some amount of risk involved.  I never quite know what I will find when I come home.  Sometimes the place is a mess, sometimes some kids aren't in bed like they're supposed to be, and sometimes kids are in bed, but with every stuffed animal that could be found.
Nothing like going to check on the kids when you come home and finding fun surprises.  I guess I should be glad that he was in fact, sleeping soundly.  As far as the other kids are concerned, mission accomplished.  Because after all, did I ever say "Please don't pile all of the stuffed animals on the bed?"  No, of course not.  But now I know.  (Always give very specific instructions.)

He was a little sweaty, but seemed comfortable enough.
And besides, he had  Uncle Rob there to keep him company (or maybe give him nightmares, but whatever.)

No comments: