Saturday, September 28, 2013

What the Other Kids Have Been Doing

Since school started, I feel like it has just been a non-stop whirlwind and I just can't seem to catch my breath.  I have never had a year like this.  The kids are all so busy, plus the new swim team, plus all of the activities with the Young Single Adult ward, plus PTA, plus community council... Individually, each of these things seemed like a good idea, but all together, it's feeling like a bit much.  Oh well, you do what you have to do, I guess.
So the big kids have been busy, busy.  Samantha has put a lot of time into this school project.

And a lot of time into practicing the harp for her recent recital.








And Jonas, who I guess doesn't feel like he spends enough time playing the bass at school and with his other band, invited Robbie, and his friend Tanner to join a band, too.  (I'm just thrilled that they aren't inside playing video games to be honest.)  Anyway, I think they're having fun.  Although, I think they spent the first 2 weeks just trying to come up with a name.
Amelia has been mastering the pogo stick and wanted me to be sure to take a video.
And this is Audible.

No comments: