Sunday, July 28, 2013

Rob's Birthday

As per birthday tradition, I had to come up with something special for Rob's birthday.  I already knew there was no way I could beat the face pillow he gave me this year, but I had to come up with something unique.  It just so happened that a couple days before his birthday, I came across these skeletons at Costco.  (Really disappointed I didn't end up getting any for myself at the time - who knew the Halloween stuff would be gone by the 1st of August?!)
Since his birthday was on a Sunday, Shawn broke into their house while they were at church, so this is what they came home to.  I don't think there were any skeletons in their closet, but there were some in a few other places...



We had a lot of fun with these guys.  Amelia affectionately named them Bob, Joe and Trevor.   And we threw in the balloons just because I know what a fan Rob is.
When we went back that evening to celebrate, we discovered that the skeletons also make great dance partners.
The nice thing is, I see potential with the skeletons.  Just like the face pillow, it can be the gift that just keeps giving.
Happy Birthday Rob!

No comments: