Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Little Mermaid

The school play at William Penn this year was The Little Mermaid.  Both Samantha and Amelia were in it.  Samantha was a sea gull and Amelia was part of the sea chorus.  I have to admit that I get really tired of the early morning practices and I'm always glad when it's finally here, but it is always a fun thing for the kids to participate in and I am always impressed with the talent that these kids have.  (Samantha - 4th from the left of the kids standing up.)

Amelia still sorting her fishy lips after the play.

Samantha, too.
A close up.
See?  Peter and I had a great time.  (He was totally caught up in the show and was actually much better behaved than his 14 year old brother!)
Can't believe that this is Samantha's last year in the elementary school play.  Onto bigger and better (?) things in junior high next year.

No comments: