Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Few Fall Pictures

Shawn has spent some time at swim meets.  The swimmers seem to have a good system figured out here.  But what about the one at the back?
I took some pictures of the chapel that is just around the corner from us because they are getting ready to tear it down.  I think it's a pretty building and fairly unique.  It's not where we have been going to church because it is too small for our ward, but apparently we will be going there when the new building is built.  Anxious to see what it will look like.


And of course, there was plenty of playing in the leaves.  Somehow these are the only pictures I ended up with this year.  (But that may be because a certain little someone regularly deletes pictures from my phone.  Otherwise, I would have a few other fall activities to post about.  But since all photographic evidence was lost, its kind of like it never happened.)


Peter loves to play in my closet when I'm in my room folding laundry or cleaning up.  On this particular day, the door was closed and I heard a big thump, bump sound and an "Ahhh!"  I opened the closet to find this scene.  Apparently he had fallen backwards into the basket and was stuck.  He said, "A little help here?"  Love this kid.

No comments: