Sunday, July 29, 2012

Last Week

We wrapped up the 24th of July and early the next morning, Shawn and his gang were off to climb King's Peak.
I've put in a couple of photos, but I'll let him tell the whole story when he get's around to it, because, well, I wasn't there.
Five down, 35 to go...
While Shawn and friends were off galavanting around the mountains, the kids and I went to our last time trial of the season.  (Woohoo!)  I was busy timing, so this is all the photographic evidence I have.  But believe me, it was a sufficiently painful evening.  (Did I really just type that?  Oops.  Suffice it to say, that this may be the last year that I force Jonas to do swim team.)



On Saturday, we joined the Dunford's at the splash pad, where the girls and Peter had a great time.  (Jonas was ready to go shortly after our arrival.  He was a bit outnumbered, and I had forbidden him from teasing the girls in anyway.)

Despite how hot it had been all day, the clouds moved in and brought a bit of a breeze, so some sidewalk warming up was necessary.


Missing from the picture below were Jonas and Avery.  Yep, 8 girls to 2 boys (and that's not counting the 2 Moms).


We were excited to get home after this and see Shawn who was just pulling in after being gone for 4 days!

No comments: