Saturday, July 25, 2009

Other Summer Updates

We got a Bumbo for Peter, which I just love. It allows him to sit up and see what's going on around him - much earlier than if we have to wait for him to sit up on his own.

Amelia and Duffy have been taking swimming lessons from my cousins Megan and Kimi.  They have made huge progress and just love it.  (Except for the diving - Amelia is not really fond of that at all.)
All 3 girls participated in a ballet camp with some friends this summer.  On the last day, they had a princess garden party at a beautiful house on Walker Lane.  They had so much fun.  Amelia and Duffy had Belle at their parties, which was pretty exciting. (Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me when Belle was around.)
Duffy, Amelia and Caroline Dunford
Samantha and Maren Dunford
And of course, there was pink lemonade and lots of these mini cupcakes all decorated in pastel frosting and sprinkles. (They were tasty, too!)

No comments: