Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2 Discoveries

Discovery #1:
We had some fun visitors in our front yard this morning.  The girls were so excited to find 3 ducks camped out on the front lawn and of course had to go out and feed them some bread.  They especially liked seeing their footprints in the snow.  





Discovery #2:
On a not so happy note, I found this lovely chunk of hair when I was combing out Megan's hair this morning.  It turns out that someone gave her a haircut! In 10 1/2 years of parenting, I haven't had this happen yet. (And considering the amount of hair in this house that's saying something!) That didn't make me any happier about the discovery though. The culprit is currently sitting in time out and may be there for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Picture of ducks: really cute and charming. Picture of gob of hair: I'm feeling a little ill. I want to know who the culprit was...