Wednesday, December 17, 2008

An important conclusion

I have reached an important conclusion. Pregnancy and blogging just don't mix in my world. I have only so much energy in a day and by the time I've taken care of the more necessary things in life, there's nothing left for blogging. It has literally been weeks since I have read any blogs so I feel so behind on everyone's lives. (I feel like I've really accomplished something if I check my e-mail every few days.)



Despite my lack of posting, we have actually been quite busy. So, for those of you who care, I am going to pretend that I have been on top of things and postdate a couple of things - so you can go back and read up on our goings on. And for those of you who don't, just look for my next post in a couple of months or so. (I have high hopes of posting Christmas photos before March.)



Have a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

Hey Melissa - don't think I'm stalking you...I got to your blog thru Kimberly's! Are you expecting #5? You are AMAZING, I don't know how you do it! Hope everything goes well...congrats!

Spaceman Spiff said...

I understand the difficulty in trying to keep up with everyone. Here's the cliff notes of the Gilkeys:
-Had a little boy in October, we named him James and he's a cheerful little fellow. We love him.
-Still in medical school, getting ready for my board exam in June (can't start prepping too early)
-Mindy is running the salt lake half marathon for the second time (she ran last year while pregnant)
-I'm still trying to get back into shape without getting injured, this means lots of indoor rowing.
-I cant believe you guys are expecting #5! congratulations.
-george gilkey