Thursday, January 15, 2015

Some Random January Events

This picture pretty much sums things up.  There's Shawn all happy and having fun sitting on his bike, and there's me obviously, thinking "why did I think doing this race was a good idea?"  Ugh.  Winter training.
January 12, 2015 will forever be known as the day Jonas finally got his driver's license.  It has been long time coming, and he had to be forced into it a bit, but it's official!  This kid can drive! 
Hallelujah!
One of Samantha's beautiful selfies.
I really can't even believe I am posting this.  It's a serious embarrassment, but now you'll know how things are at our house.  My kids are absolute slobs.  Sometimes when you move the couches, and it's been a while, you find all sorts of fun stuff.  Apparently, shoving things under the couch or under the cushions is equivalent to throwing it away around here.  I have failed as a mother.

Peter's kindergarten dance informance.  Still breaks my heart a little every time I realize how big he is.



More selfie fun with Samantha.

No comments: