Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Concerts

Samantha did triple duty at the Evergreen Christmas Concert this year.  She played the harp with the orchestra, 

and the trombone with both band and jazz band.
Tuning time and making faces at Dad back stage.






There's a lot of stuff to move around for these concerts.  The trombone on it's own isn't a big deal, but throw in a harp and a harp bench and it took a couple people to get her set up.  (Having a harp player means putting in a lot of time moving large instruments.)



The thing is, I know Jonas played the upright bass in the Olympus Christmas Concert, but can I find a single picture? I must have been in charge of pictures that day instead of Shawn.  Mom fail.  I promise it was awesome. Listening to my kids perform is always so rewarding.

No comments: