Monday, May 2, 2011

Not Ready for the Major Leagues...

Actually, probably not even ready for little league if we're going to be honest. We took a little detour from our typical Family Home Evening routine tonight. Instead of a lesson, activity and treat, Michelle invited us to come and play "baseball" with them. I'm sure anyone watching us would have been highly entertained. Most of all, I am just so glad that the weather was finally nice enough for us to be outside for a little while! (I really hope it will stick around for a few days.)

2 comments:

skinny said...

Wait a second.... 1984 Emigration Home Run King. Careful not to group us all into "not ready for any league" talk. I would reign supreme over little league. Still.

Michelle said...

Joey asked this morning, "Why can't I play baseball or softball, like Robbie?" This from a kid who has had no interest in sports. Victory. Except now of course I feel obligated to sign him up, so one more activity...